Sunday, April 22, 2007

Week of busyness.

Well it's been a week since i've updated and i've been avoiding it lol cause i know i like to talk just so you know! I guess i'll give a low down of somewhat i did!

Last Saturday, My mom and I went downtown to look at my prom dress! It has to been altured so i won't get it until next week, which i'm so excited about! Then went out to the mall to look at stuff! The mall was abuzz with girls getting their make-up done for Edmond's Prom that night.

Last Sunday, Went to church, then that afternoon worked in the flowerbed to get it looking all nice! And moved some branches for my dad.....fun stuff!!!

Moday i had to work. Then that night we all went to the Naylors to play VB for the night!

Thursday again i had work, then guitar and piano.......i don't remember what else happened that day....

Friday, Hannah, Rebekah and I went to the Mall to look for some stuff......

Saturday, we all worked out in the yard. Hannah and i worked on getting the leaves out from around our swiming pool. Man that was hard work! And i've never seen so many leaves in one place!!! Rebekah helped my dad out by moving dirt. Thankfully we all got done by lunch!
After lunch, Rebekah and i helped my mom out with prom decorations by pulling flowers out of center pieces that we used two years ago. I think i'm sick of seeing that stuff!!!! NO MORE!!! lol

Then finally today, my sisters and i went back out to the mall to see Meet the Robinsons! One of the best movies i've seen in awhile. It was really really funny! We ate some tasty DippinDots while we were out there, had some nasty(the worst actually!) OceanWater from Sonic.....idk what the dudes at Sonic did but it was gross!

Welp it's late and i'm out of talking....lol :P
Good Night and God Bless!

JessicaLynn

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Sounds great!
I still want to try ocean water!
I almost got some today!

A daughter of His said...

Hey, Love the blog. Can't wait to see more! Lots of love, Molly.