Thursday, April 12, 2007

From xanga to blogger......

Welp after being addicted to Xanga forever.....it slowly became boring cause no one used it anymore, so i stopped writing too! lol Now i'm hoping i can get back into it using this instead!

I'm so excited about the up coming months!
This is my schedule as of right now:
Work: Four days a week
Tuesday Night: VolleyBall Night @ The Naylors
May 19th: Homeschool Spring Formal
May 26th: My Graduation
June: Senior Trip with my family
July: Mexico Mission trip

I believe i'll leave that as the end of my first post!
Much Love to whomever reads this!
JessicaLynn

2 comments:

Hey!! said...

well...here is the very first comment!!! I am glad that you have finally left xanga :D YOur blog looks great!

Sounds like quite the Schedule :D Fun!! :D

Hannah C. said...

HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i wuv you sis!