Friday, April 13, 2007

Rain rain please go away.....

I know we need rain here but the is getting crazy! This is actually my favorite time of the year, but it sure has been really wet this time.

My mom and us girls in the morning have started doing a "devo" in the morning before we get ready to do school or i get ready to go to work. We're reading a chapter out of Proverbs, then normally there is something that has come up in the converstation about church, The Word, or just a question that has been in our minds.
For most of my life we have never done a devo as a family, sadly i wish we had. A while back our church did the Read the Bible in A Year thing but we only went a few months and we didn't finish. My parents really haven't ever been sticklers for getting us up in the morning.....every now and then like for a few weeks my dad would get me up at 7 but then he would stop...then several months later he would do it again lol. Now my mom has us getting up, atleast trying, at 7. I've actually been ok with it! lol I know i need to get up at that time but its hard after many years of getting up whenever.

I worked all day, almost......and it honestly gets borning! I love hanging out with Kim but sometimes esp after being there everyday except Tuesday gets sorta old. Although today was interesting.......She has been talking to this guy on myspace, never met him in person(one of the other girls that watches her had a friend that went out with him), but he has said that he likes the fact she is inteligent and is confident about who she is. Sadly when she talked to him on yahoo the other day he said somethings that i'm not sure about at all. He brought up some things regaurding the fact he has had three serious relationships and has "been" with 4 girls. He says he believes in God(note i didn't say he was a christian). Kim told me that she is 100% positive that he doesn't like her, and she is trying to convince herself that so she is not disappointed, but i fell like she is gonna be disappointed anyways. Also I don't understand but she doesn't think it's degrading that he said he would sleep with her, even though she doesn't agree with sex outside of marriage.......she said it would have been different and it would have offended her if he would have said that in person......but i think it's degrading either way.
I pray that she will realize that even though its "great" that someone is interested in her because of her having MD, it's not great that she thinks she has to have that kind of attention.

Wow I haven't done this in so long! I thought I wouldn't have much to say lol
Have a great evening everyone!
JessicaLynn

2 comments:

Hannah C. said...

how come you got comments i didnt and mine is even longer!!! oh well...... :(

Danielle said...

Hi Jessica,

I didn't realize you had a blog...I love the name of it...that was my Mom's theme verse. :)

Just wanted to say,
Danielle