Wednesday, July 4, 2007

An Announcment!


Welp Graduation is finally over with!!! Thank goodness!!! Everything went wonderful, and many tears of joy were shed. NOW for my big announcment!!!!! :)

For several years i have had the desire to go into missions but recently the Lord has closed all those doors allowing me to go into foreign missions, But because God always has a plan he has given me a new mission field, one that i never would have guessed before this.

Some of you know that I had planned on going to Photography school this fall, well again plans changed. My dad talked with his old boss because his son is a professional photographer. My dad asked about Oklahoma School of Photography(where i was planning on going), and he told my dad that the school was a con and that it wasn't worth spend money because it was such a cheesy school. He in turn recommanded a school.....OSU-Okmulgee where I plan on going this fall to get my Associates in Photography. This has been a big change for my family, but i know that this is where the Lord is leading me and where my "new" mission field is. I will have to stay on campus for the two years i will be there because i live over 50miles away(school rules)........please pray for me as the Lord takes me on this new journey in my life.

Also any advice is more then welcome! So start hitting me with it!!

GO POKES!!!!!

4 comments:

Simply Mandy said...

Hey Jessica! I'm glad your graduation went well! It was nice to finally meet you! :)

A daughter of His said...

Hey Jessica, It's Molly from CMF. I'll be praying for the Lords will in your life!!

Chris Jones said...

What's up nice blogger it kind of reminds me of mine(www.inspirationalexperiences.org)
LOL. I just happen to pass it by because of the moody's and the movie there making.

Chris Jones said...

Yea! i'm from Callahan, Fl im as southern as it gets. I see that your from oklahoma what it's it like up there?